- Colorado Forest Product Program Public Service Announcements from the Colorado State Forest Service’s Colorado Wood Utilization and Marketing Program
- What’s Happening in our Forest? from the Aspen Center for Environmental Studies
Colorado Timber Industry Information
- The Four Corners Timber Harvest and Forest Products Industry, 2012: This report traces the flow of timber harvested in the “Four Corners” States (Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, and Utah) during calendar year 2012, describes the composition and operations of the region’s primary forest products industry, and quantifies volumes and uses of wood fiber. Historical wood products industry changes are discussed, as well as trends in timber harvest, production, and sales of primary wood products.
- Colorado Wood Utilization and Marketing Program – a wealth of information for forest products companies, consumers, and forest users about Colorado forest management, Colorado products, and assistance programs.
Bark Beetle Information
- Lodgepole Pine and Beetle Kill-Related Bluestain: This two-page flyer developed by the Bark Beetle Information Task Force answers some common questions about using blue-stained wood and where consumers can go to find suppliers.
- CSFS Quick Guide: Protecting Your Home from Wildfire: Creating Wildfire-Defensible Zones: This factsheet will help reduce wildfire risk on individual properties by showing owners the specific actions they can take to address hazards.
- CSFS Fuelbreak Guidelines for Forested Subdivisions and Communities: This publication will help increase the probability that fuelbreaks will help subdivisions and communities contain wildfires at more manageable levels.
- What’s Happening in Colorado’s Aspen Forests?: This report discusses factors contributing to changes in Colorado’s aspen forest ecosystems.
- LEED and the Green Globes: A comparison of two prominent green building standards.